Sewer Connections for Your Home
CEC Plumbing specializes in septic tank abandonment and city sewer connections in Fort Lauderdale. Our plumbing company is fully insured and licensed, and we provide services to residential and commercial properties. Your plumber from CEC Plumbing will provide you with a free competitive quote on our sewer connection services, and all quotes will include permits, pumping out your septic tank, breaking bottom, and filling it with clean sand. Our plumbing technicians will also connect your home or business to the city sewer and connect your washing machine if necessary.
Our skilled team prides itself on installing all the best materials, such as 40 PVC pipes and fittings. Along with using superior materials, we offer a one-year warranty with all of our sewer connections. Additionally, paying the required connection fee can be a hassle, but CEC Plumbing can take care of the necessary paperwork for you. If you want an experienced plumbing company to repair or install sewer connections on your residential or commercial property in Fort Lauderdale, contact the qualified plumbers at CEC Plumbing to discuss our services in detail.
Types of Sewer Connections
- Spur Connection - most common of all sewer connections used for a house sewer and prevents the need for drilling into the public sewer
- Fold In Connection - requires removing sections of the city sewer and then folding in three new sections of pipe and new sections are encased with concrete
- Curb Connection - prevents the need to open the roadway and is used when a new public sewer is installed and when a building has been demolished and the service was plugged at the curb line
- Drill In Connection - occurs when a new connection is required and no connection is available and is performed with a core drill machine
- Riser Connection - a vertical connection built on top of a city sewer, required when the depth of the public sewer is greater than 13 feet, and is sometimes necessary when a groundwater or rock condition is present
- New Manhole Connection - usually required for large house sewer connections and precast concrete rings from an approved vendor are used
When Should I Get My Septic System Repaired?
Your septic system goes underground, so it can be easy to overlook any problems it’s experiencing, but that doesn’t mean its problems aren’t serious, nor does it mean that you can’t detect problems with your septic system.These problems manifest themselves in ways that you can see […]
Benefits Of Professional Drain Cleaning
Maintenance is a very important part of being a Fort Lauderdale homeowner. Unfortunately, most homeowners have a serious blind spot in their maintenance routine and it tends to be their home's drains. Most homeowners don't give much thought to their drain pipes until something goes wrong […]