Professional Plumbing Repairs in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our Fort Lauderdale plumbing company can handle more than leak repairs. Our qualified plumbing specialists can fix a variety of plumbing problems, from water hammers to low water pressure. Whether you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency or your plumbing system is aging and in need of plumbing repairs in the near future, hiring a plumber from CEC Plumbing is the solution to your plumbing problems.
Do You Have Noisy Pipes in Your Fort Lauderdale Home?
Pushing plumbing maintenance tasks to a later date might be tempting, but when you begin to hear sounds emanating from your plumbing system, contacting your plumbing company is advised. If you’ve detected strange plumbing noises in your Fort Lauderdale home, schedule a consultation with an experienced plumber from CEC Plumbing so that plumbing repairs can be completed as soon as possible.
Common plumbing sounds include the following noises:
- Banging – results from rapid water flow or loose pipes
- Thunking, Rattling, Screeching, or Whining – created by water hammers
- Rumbling – associated with water heater problems
3 Reasons to Call Your Local PlumberAs a Fort Lauderdale homeowner, you’re probably aware of the importance of plumbing system maintenance, but even well-maintained plumbing systems experience complications. If you run into any of the following problems, reach out to a skilled plumber from CEC Plumbing to diagnose the complication correctly the first time:
- Overflowing Toilet – If a toilet overflows, the risk of water damage and contamination is significant. Before you panic, turn off the valve at the base of the toilet, and make sure that the rubber flapper is closed and the float ball is lifted inside the tank. Once water stops flowing into the tank, you have time to call your plumber and schedule an emergency plumping repair.
- Low Water Pressure – If the flow of water coming out of your faucets is weak, there could be a leak in the main line or an accumulation of mineral deposits on aerators in the faucets.
- Slow Draining Sink – A sink that is draining slowly could be clogged with soap, food, grease, or hair. A plunger, a chemical clog remover, baking soda and vinegar, or a plumber’s snake should be able to remove the blockage, and a professional plumber can address the problem if none of these tactics are effective.
When Should I Get My Septic System Repaired?
Your septic system goes underground, so it can be easy to overlook any problems it’s experiencing, but that doesn’t mean its problems aren’t serious, nor does it mean that you can’t detect problems with your septic system.These problems manifest themselves in ways that you can see […]
Benefits Of Professional Drain Cleaning
Maintenance is a very important part of being a Fort Lauderdale homeowner. Unfortunately, most homeowners have a serious blind spot in their maintenance routine and it tends to be their home's drains. Most homeowners don't give much thought to their drain pipes until something goes wrong […]